Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What an awful mess.....






What did I do, you may ask....well...nothing, really. It all started when I was on my get-a-way...the compressor on the fridge went out and no one noticed, so I came home to a wet sloppy mess in the freezer and a warm stinky mess in the fridge. After I got all the food cleared out, I thought I would take advantage of a now empty fridge and give it a supper good cleaning. I even used q-tips like Kate! LOL! I have to say they worked very well. Anyways, I was washing one of the glass shelves in the sink and it exploded into a zillion pieces! Glass flew everywhere, from one end of the kitchen to the other and even into the family room! Thankfully I only suffered a few cuts on my hands and all the kids were out of the kitchen when it happened!
But, Amana, you should be expecting a letter soon, you have a very unhappy customer!

No comments: