My child, who was to be playing outside, would not sneak in. No, my child would not open the cupboard door and take a cup out. No, my child would not think of fill that cup in the bathroom and then pour it on the kitchen floor. No, not my child. No, my child would not do this repeatedly as I work in the office. No, not my child. No, no child of mine would want to make a river on the kitchen floor. No, my child would not grow tired of filling that cup and decided that getting bottled water out of the fridge would be easier and faster. No, not my child. No, no child of mine would ever soak the kitchen floor.
Monday, August 24, 2009
My child would never sneak off while I am make a delicious, nutritious dinner. No, she would never sneak into my bathroom and open my make-up drawer. No, my child would not pull out a tube a nior mascara while I was checking on the bbq. No, my child would not open that tube and paint her face, hair, hand, and feet with nior mascara. No, not my child.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Made a trip to the Zoo, do to a busy schedule, we ended up going on a 100 degree day, needles to say a lot of the animals had the right idea on what to do....
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
To celebrate our 12 wedding anniversary Robert and I got up very early Sunday morning to take a hot air balloon adventure.
Before we could go up, we had to help fill the balloon with air.
It's full of air, now we just have to heat it up!
Up we go.....maybe a little higher, don't want to hit a tree!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
I never got around to posting last months, so you get a two for one this month! ;)
2. Since Kori was wearing a hat in her photo, Kami had to have one too, but all we had that fit her were winter hats!
3. Kayla and Kori doing Eskimo kisses
5. Kami with her baby doll
6. Kori "out loud"7. Kade at sports camp
8. All the kids at Cost-co, every trip is now a two cart trip for us!
9. The local pool, I signed-up the kids for swimming lessons
10. Stuck in traffic at a railroad crossing, our bar did not go up after the train passed and to guys got out of their trucks and lifted it by hand!
11. The early morning sun on a fence during my morning run
12. Kori's new favorite thing.
2. One of my hanging baskets
3. Splashing in the puddles from last nights rain
4. Rain drops on grass
5. My new candle
6. Stuck in road construction on my way take DH his lunch
7. The new house DH is building
8. Plywood at the job site
9. What a great view from the great room
10. All the kids walking to Kayla's Ortho appointment
11. Kayla at the ortho office
12. Kori on the potty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!