Saturday, September 12, 2009

Guess What...it's the 12th!


1. Well, Kayla is gone on a camping trip with her friend.....so....I took a pic of her room, since I can't get one of her!
2. Finished up the day folding laundry.
3. Started the day with a full pot of coffee. Someone from a 504 area code call at 6:10 am!!!!!!!! This was the day I was going to 'sleep-in', guess someone had other ideas for me!
4. This is Kori saying "cheese"!
5. Kade with his goofy smile.
6. Just bought new playdough and the colors are all mixed already. Looks pretty.
7. Kade's meds......$119.00 for that bottle, they better work at that price!
8. The kids picked flowers out of the back yard and 'planted' them in this sad looking house plant.
9. Playdough play time.
10. What I pick out of the garden today.
11. Kami was having a hard day today.
12. Well, she started out in a playful mood, but it went down hill from there.

No comments: