Monday, January 11, 2010

It's here! Oh, boy...it's here.....

I have awaited this big brown box for months, no, I am not exaggerating, it has been months. I am so excited to do Project Life, very similar to this last years Project 365. Speaking of which.....I still have not finish it! All the photos have been taken, edited, and processed. Half are in there specific spots and half are still in the Cost-co envelope! I have prohibited myself from even opening my Project Life box until I finish my 365...so here is to finding some time soon!!!!

3 comments:

Jolina said...

CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT THIS ONES ABOUT.. WHERE DID YOU FIND THESE FUND THINGS??

Julie said...

That is such a great picture. Wish we were closer so we could set them up together. Last year I took a picture of the box, this year it was tossed and it's so much cuter this year!!

Dominique Bjorlin said...

Wow, sounds interesting, but I don't quite get it. Can't wait o learn more!