Thursday, December 18, 2008


I have been tagged for my first Meme by Dominique http://bjorlinfamilyblog.blogspot.com/Here are the rules:


1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.

3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


Here is my Meme:


1. I know how to milk a cow by hand.


2. Mushrooms are fungus...I will not eat them!


3. If you add up all the hours I have been in labor with my 4 kids...it's 41 hours, all without any pain meds! Ouch!


4. I used to love to act and was in several local plays growing up.


5. I was the Mastershowman (show all the large animals, horse, dairy cow, beef cow, sheep, pig, and goat and win) at our county fair back in 1992.


6. Some days I don't want to get out of bed!


7. When my kids are not with me in the car, I love to crank the tunes and rock out! :)



So, tag! your it to: Stefanie, Alicia, Cara, Jolina, Liz, Julie, Danielle

No comments: