Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Big Weekend....

On Saturday my friend, Jennifer and I did the March of Dimes March for Babies in Salem. It was a 10k, but we didn't notice a few arrows and walked an extra 10 blocks. Oh well, we love those babies, we wanted to give our all to them! :)

Next, was Kayla's super secret, surprise sleepover 10th birthday party! (yes, that is a mouth full! )
Surprise, surprise, surprise!

One happy girl!

Pizza time!

Ahh, the BIG gift, much anticipated and much loved!

Everyone up, happy, alert and ready to go. I on the other hand only had 3 1/2 hours sleep, was tired, cranky, and in need of endless coffee and a nap!

1 comment:

Dominique Bjorlin said...

party! I too had a big sleep over for my 10th birthday and it will always rank as one of my favorites! And so cool you did the March of dimes walk!