Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter...and it was on the 12th!

So, you know what that means...12 on 12! Easter was not that eventful at our house this year, I was still recovering from my allergic reaction and the comatose effect the meds had on me. But we made it to church all dressed in our Sunday best and my parent's took the older two up to my aunt and uncle's.

1. Kori loved being the Easter Bunny!
2. The kid's Easter baskets all lined in a row.
3. What's Easter with out the jelly beans....and the sugar rush!
4. Kami helping Kori get her ears straight.
5. Our yummy Honey Bunny from Great Harvest, made of scrumptious honey wheat bread.
6. Ok, what can I say, the ears were a big hit in our house!
7. Ah, the dreaded group pic, I do try, but getting all four to look in the same direction and smile happily, it never happens.
8. Kami, in my shoes, of course!
9. Kayla
10. Kori
11. Some of the eggs the kids decorated.
12. One of my favorite parts of Easter, new outfits, all the way down to the shoes....I even got new shoes this year! :)

No comments: