Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A tiskit a tasket...check out my baskets....

I decided to make the kids new Easter Baskets this year. I know, I know this post should have been weeks ago, but I must remind you I was in a allergy/drug induced coma and unable to do anything other then trudge thur the most minimal events of everyday life! But, the night before Easter, I whipped put my glue gun and went to work!
So, with the help of a lot of caffeine, my glue gun, some ribbon and a few scrap-book letters, new Easter Baskets emerged!
Each with their own little look....
And personalized, so there was no confusion in the morning....
I added in some Easter flair.....

here and there....


I really liked how they turned out.... I think next time we will make some for craft supplies.

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Those are the cutest baskets:) Great work - want to lead a mom's group sometime...hint hint!

Also, your kids were adorable on Sunday.