Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oh, my....

What was I saying in my last post? That I wanted to revel in the moment and enjoy each and very moment that comes my way, each day, no matter what. Seriously, what was I thinking! Kori and Kami have made a pact, if one is not crying the other will, and if that is not loud enough, they will cry in unison. Kade, being the active young boy that he is, has been making a few bad choices, like playing with the telephone, at least it wasn't an overseas call. Oh, and Kayla, she always has a bit of drama to throw into the mix, being a tween girl and all, need I say more.

I do know that these moments of chaos are hard to get through at the time, but these are the stories that we will be telling around the table at family dinners down the road and we will be able to laugh and smile as we reminisce about these crazy times.


Ok, I started this post a few hours ago, since then, Kade has thrown-up all over my white carpet and Kayla had a huge melt down over a book report....I am reveling, reveling, reveling!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Oh my! We are SO doing the same thing right now it cracks me up - I mean you and me and crazy mom stuff. Although Kayla is out of my league...I'll have to learn from you and her.

Hang in there...

LOL - Ginny came over today and I think I may have scared her from having any more kids...the girls were their usual extra handful with a guest to show off for...

No, they want a big family...but for now just enjoying Audrey...I bet she went home and reveled in her peace and quiet. Remember those days? Nah, not really here either.