Monday, January 12, 2009

Feeling Suessical...


In my attempt to liven things up at the dinner table, I learned something new...


My kids do not like green eggs and ham.

They do not like them on a plate.

They do not like them when bribed with cake.

They do not like them here nor there.

They do not like them when thrown in the air.

My kids do not like green eggs and ham.

They do not like them in the dark.

They do not like them in the park.

They do not like them with soda pop.

They do not like them with ice cream on top.

My kids liked green eggs and ham....

When they were plunked into the garbage can! :)

4 comments:

Jolina said...

Ohhh I Love it!! to funny.. Nice poem!!

jc said...

*hat tip to your rhyming ways*

The meal that was green eggs and ham,
Surely preferred to stew of clam.
But it was to no avail,
Before such feast they did quail,
Even if bribed with cake,
Even for their mother's sake,
Green eggs refused they to appreciate.
Thy children deserved an empty plate.

Jenny said...

Good attempt at the green eggs:)I wonder if my kid would like it? Hmm, something new to try. Thanks for sharing the idea:)

Martha Compton said...

too funny!