Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Love Lists.....

I do, I love making lists, shopping lists, daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly to do lists. Honey do lists, packing lists, office to dos, errands to run lists, I even have sticky notes of list on my back door, just so I don't forget anything that needs to get in the car before we leave for school. Oh, and the never ending mental list that sometimes keeps me awake at night. I just love lists, I think it is because of the never ending tasks of a home-maker (yes, I said home-maker, that is a household executive to you progressive types) wife and mother, it gives me some sort of accomplishment to cross some thing off as done, even though it will be right back at the top of the list again soon.

So, when I saw this magazine, it was like it was written for me, except the last article listed on the cover, the not-to-do list, ugh, can there be such a thing!?!?!?! Well, it covered most of the things on my mental list, like poking at my pudgy "4 babies have lived in here" belly and the I'm not going to worry, like that could ever happen! So, I love my lists, even if Real Simple says my mental list is a not-to-do!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

Another list lover! We are kindred spirits Lynn:) I just crossed off one thing on my list already this morning:)

Dominique Bjorlin said...

Got two things on my list checked off this morning! I just love crossing something off, so satisfying!